1. BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, ACKNOWLEDGE, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE POLICIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW IN THEIR ENTIRETY WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, AS WELL AS ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS, AS IF YOU HAD HANDWRITTEN YOUR NAME ON A CONTRACT. IF YOU ORDER ANY TICKETS OR OTHER MERCHANDISE OR SERVICES THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS ARE INCLUDED IN ANY CONTRACT FOR SALE BETWEEN YOU AND GOLD COAST. The terms, "We," "Us", or "Gold Coast," refer to Gold Coast Tickets, Ltd., an Illinois corporation with its principal place of business at 908 W. Madison Street, Chicago, Illinois 60607, in the United States of America. The term "You" includes any person using this Web Site, any person who allows another person to use the first person''s credit or debit card account in connection with this Web Site, and any person who uses tickets, merchandise or services obtained from this Web Site.
2. We are a TICKET BROKER! WE SELL TICKETS FOR MORE THAN FACE PRICE. We are not connected with any team, venue, box office, artist, act, performer or musical group. We are not Ticketmaster®.
3. Tickets are a one-of-a-kind item and are not replaceable. There are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations of any order once it is submitted to us.
4. All prices are guaranteed at the time the order is CONFIRMED by Gold Coast Tickets, Ltd. Online orders placed after 4PM Central Time weekdays or on weekends or holidays may not be processed until the next working day. Due to circumstances beyond our control, in certain rare cases, confirmed tickets may not be available. If this circumstance arises we will notify you within two business days.
5. When you receive your tickets keep them in a safe place. Tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen or damaged. Please note direct sunlight or heat can damage some tickets.
6. If an event is canceled for any reason other than an act of God (rained out, earthquake, flood, etc.), strike, or lockout we will provide a full refund for the amount that you paid for the tickets. Any shipping charges are not refundable.
7. If an event is postponed the tickets will be honored for the new date of the show. New tickets will not need to be issued.
8. In case of a rainout or strike for a major sporting event, you may need to exchange the tickets at the ballpark for a seat to a future game that is still available.
9. Shipping charges are calculated based on your location and the shipping method. If we ship via a third-party carrier (e.g. FedEX®, UPS®, etc.), risk of loss transfers to you when we place the package with the third-party carrier. It is your responsibility to have an adult at the delivery address to sign for the package. We are not responsible for tickets, which are not received because no adult was available at the delivery address to sign for the package. You agree that the third-party shipper's business records shall be conclusive as to attempted delivery.
10. Tickets are bought and sold on an open market; prices are subject to change at any time.
11. Orders with ticket groups of two (2) or four (4) are guaranteed to be together. All other quantities are not guaranteed to be adjacent, however, in most cases ticket groups are together unless otherwise noted. We will attempt to group seats according to the requested quantity.
12. You can pick-up your tickets at our main office. We are located at 908 West Madison Street, Chicago, Illinois 60607. Our satellite/last-minute offices are open on the day of the designated event only, starting 90 minutes prior to event time. All ticket pickups at satellite locations must be arranged ahead of time.
13. Text Messaging Opt-in Terms: Summary Terms & Conditions: Our mobile text messages are intended for subscribers over the age of 13 and are delivered via USA short code 55000. You may receive up to 3 message(s) per month of text alerts. Message & Data Rates May Apply. This service is available for phones with text messaging capabilities, and subscribers on AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile®, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Cincinnati Bell, Centennial Wireless, Unicel, U.S. Cellular®, and Boost. For help, text HELP to 55000, email INFO@GOLDCOASTTICKETS.COM, or call +1 3126446446. You may stop mobile subscriptions at any time by text messaging STOP to short code 55000.
14. We disclaim certain warranties:
· USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, TICKETS, AND ANY OTHER MERCHANDISE ARE AT YOUR EXCLUSIVE RISK, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS EXCLUSIVELY WITH YOU.
· EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE ALL TICKETS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS.
· GOLD COAST TICKETS, LTD. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (1) THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (2) DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJANS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (4) ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
14. Our Liability is limited as follows:
· IN NO EVENT SHALL GOLD COAST TICKETS, LTD., ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR SHAREHOLDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, MERCHANDISE, SERVICES, OR TICKETS. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER GOLD COAST TICKETS LTD., HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE LIABILITY OF GOLD COAST TICKETS LTD., ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR SHAREHOLDERS, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF GOLD COAST TICKETS LTD., ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR SHAREHOLDERS FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE IS US$50.00
· GOLD COAST HAS NO CONTROL OVER CONDITIONS AT THE VENUES WHERE EVENTS ARE HELD. EVERYONE MUST AT ALL TIMES BE AWARE OF CROWD AND LIFE-SAFETY ISSUES. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS GOLD COAST, ITS OFFICERS, STOCKHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, FROM ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION BY YOUR, YOUR HEIRS OR ESTATE, OR BY ANY PERSON TO WHOM YOU GIVE, SELL, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER ANY TICKETS, MERCHANDISE, OR SERVICES, OBTAINED FROM THIS WEB SITE, FOR BODILY INJURY OR DEATH RESULTING FROM THE USE OF ANY TICKETS, MERCHANDISE, OR SERVICES OBTAINED FROM THIS WEB SITE.
16. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois applicable to contracts entered into and performed exclusively in that State. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within Cook County, Illinois, will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement. You hereby waive any argument that any such court does not have jurisdiction over any dispute o that the venue in any such court is not appropriate on convenient. Gold Coast Tickets, Ltd., will be entitled to its court costs and reasonable attorney fees and expenses incurred in any litigation brought to enforce any term of this Agreement. In the event that any check, credit card or other form of payment you tender to Gold Coast is declined, or refused or if you fail to pay for any tickets or services, Gold Coast shall be entitled to its costs of collection including court costs and reasonable attorney fees and expenses.
17. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements or communications with respect to the subject matter herein. Gold Coast, in its sole discretion, may change the terms of this Agreement at any time and your use of the Website after such changes are posted will mean that you accept all such changes. If any term of this Agreement is declared unlawful or unenforceable by any court, then such term will be deemed servable from the rest and will both affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms.
18. You are 18 years of age at time of purchase in order to use this website.
19. When attempting to place an order on GoldCoastTickets.com, a temporary authorization hold may be placed on your credit card. Please be assured, this is not an actual charge and this authorization hold will be removed within 48 hours of your order being placed. It is up to your credit card issuing bank as to when you will see the authorization hold drop off. For your security, your billing name, address and phone number must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria. Please note: if you enter an incorrect billing address on a debit/bank check card, you may be asked to re-enter the correct billing address. Each attempt to enter a new billing address may result in an additional authorization and hold on your account. Please enter the correct billing address on your first attempt in order to avoid multiple authorizations and additional holds on your funds.
20. By using this Website, you agree to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you must not use the Website.
Pursuant to Section 512(c)(2) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Gold Coast designates an agent as described below, to receive notifications of claimed infringement:
Legal Name And Address Of Service Provider:
Gold Coast Tickets, Ltd.
908 West Madison Street
Chicago, Illinois 60607
Designated Agent's Address:
908 West Madison Street,
Chicago, Illinois 60607
Telephone, fax, and e-mail address of agent:
Copyright & Trademark Information
Gold Coast Tickets, LTD (hereafter referred to as Gold Coast Tickets). All rights reserved.
The name Gold Coast Tickets is a trademark that has been registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Any unauthorized commercial use of the phrase Gold Coast Tickets is an infringement on this trademark and may result in prosecution. Legal registration of this trademark can be viewed here: CLICK HERE TO VIEW TRADEMARK ELECTRONIC SEARCH SYSTEM (TESS) RESULTS
No Gold Coast Tickets materials may be copied or distributed without prior written consent including, but not limited to, articles or written content contained within articles, text, images, logos, compilation, and/or design. If you would like to request permission, have questions about these terms or would like information about licensing materials from Gold Coast Tickets, please contact us at email@example.com
All information and materials found on the CoastToCoastTickets.com website is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind.