Gold Coast Tickets “Chicago Blackhawks Ticket Giveaway” Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
Gold Coast Tickets is not affiliated with the Chicago Blackhawks, the Pittsburgh Penguins or the National Hockey League. This contest is not sponsored or sanctioned by the Chicago Blackhawks, the Pittsburgh Penguins, or the National Hockey League.
The Gold Coast Tickets Chicago Blackhawks Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes Rules (“Sweepstakes”) starts at 11:00a.m.
1) Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents residing in the states of Illinois, Wisconsin, or Indiana who are 18 years and older as of the first day of the Sweepstakes Period. Employees (and their immediate household or family members) of Gold Coast Tickets, LTD, and any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, prize providers, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies associated with this Sweepstakes, are not eligible to participate. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that all eligibility requirements are met as well as proof of ownership of the email address associated with the winning entry. Void where prohibited and outside the above-listed areas. This Sweepstakes will be governed and enforced pursuant to Illinois law, excluding choice of law provisions.
3) Winner and Notification: On or about February 20, 2014, Sponsor will select potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Sponsor will make all final decisions in any and all issues related to this Sweepstakes, and its decisions will be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will attempt to contact potential winner by email or telephone. Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if: (1) winner does not claim his or her prize by February 24, 2014; (2) winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined.
4) Prize and Delivery: Prize package: two (2) tickets to the Chicago Blackhawks vs. Pittsburgh Penguins game taking place at Soldier Field on March 1, 2014 at 7:00 p.m.. Approximate secondary market retail value: $400.Prize must be picked up by winner at Gold Coast Tickets corporate office (908 W. Madison St. Chicago, IL 60607) between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 5:00o p.m. the day of the game. Winner is solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with the prize. Prize substitutions are not allowed, and prize is not transferable. Only Sponsor may elect, at its discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equal value because of lack of availability. If prize event does not occur for any reason, no alternate prize will be awarded. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Properly claimed prize will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
5) Other Conditions: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release, waive and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney’s fees) resulting from accessing the Sweepstakes website; submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded; preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or; any printing, typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules or the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
By accepting the prize, winner agrees, where legal, to allow Sponsor and its agents and licensees to use winner’s name, voice, photograph, likeness, any statement provided by winner, and any information provided on the entry form, in any medium of communication, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, without additional compensation.
6) Internet/Fraud/Tampering: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. If this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Sweepstakes website “goldcoasttickets.com”. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, Sponsor finds such entrant shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Sponsor assumes no liability for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; or (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Sweepstakes website or any combination thereof.
7) Winner List or Official Rules: For an Official Winner List (available after November 20, 2013), or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Gold Coast Tickets, 908 W. Madison St. Official Rules are also available at http://goldcoasttickets.com/blog/?p=36607. All requests for Official Rules or Winner List must be received by November 18, 2013.
8) Sponsors: Gold Coast Tickets, LTD, 908 W. Madison St., Chicago, IL 60607
To go to sweepstake info page (with entry link), click here.