Bears Bye Week Alternative Activities
Do you set aside your entire Sunday for Chicago Bears football? Just because the Bears aren’t playing this Sunday doesn’t mean you need to take the day off too. Below are some suggestions on how to fill your Bears void this Sunday as the team rests up for their 2nd half playoff push:
10. Head to the Piggery for some NFL action
The Piggery (1625 W Irving Park in Chicago) is a pork-themed, family-friendly restaurant equipped with multiple flat-screen TVs and carries every NFL game. This neighborhood place has great service, great food and drink specials, and ‘fall off the bone’ ribs.
9. Check out Halloween Magic at the Rosemont Theatre, 10/30, 2 p.m.
A family fun Halloween themed event.
8. Experience the world famous Sunday Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues
What more could you ask for on a Sunday morning than an inspiring gospel performance and an amazing buffet?
7. Take the Chicago Beer Experience tour
A guided walking tour that takes you to different Chicago neighborhoods & pubs to learn about all things BEER.
6. Go last minute Halloween Candy Shopping
I recommend buying Almond Joys, Kit-Kats, or Peanut M&Ms.
5. Enjoy a Plain White Ts concert
There is no in-between, you either love or hate this song (or love it and tell people you hate it).
4. Have lunch at Kuma’s Corner
These burgers are worth the hour+ (sometimes longer) wait.
3. Take in a show at Schubas or Lincoln Hall
Pretend you’re a talent scout and go listen to some music and bands you’ve never heard before.
2. Bring the family to Mary Poppins
We have great seats at great prices. Call us today.
1. Stake out Wrigley Field for Theo Epstein & Ryne Sandberg sightings
Is Quade on his way out? Will Sandberg be the next manager? Do you have Cubs fever yet? WWTDN (What Will Theo Do Next)?